Saturday, December 11, 2010

FREEDOM!!

Freedom:
- the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint
- the power to determine action without restraint
- ease of movement or action
- Stephanie Shirley after her first quarter of PA school

So...it's done. completed. finished. mark it in the books. I survived my first quarter of PA school! It was touch and go there at the end...and I wondered if I would emerge alive...but I did. I am still standing. Woohoo.
It's crazy. I looked in the dictionary for the definition of Freedom and there was my name. I am free. And I must say, freedom never felt so good. Although I must say, it's going to take some getting used to again =) I literally walked in the door yesterday after my last final and didn't know what to do with myself?!? What do normal people do with free time? What did I used to do with mine? These are the big questions I am dealing with at the moment...i feel GREAT about that!!! =)

A few things I hope to do this break:
*Sleep more than I have in 3 months
*Read as many books of choice as I possibly can!!! ( I am already compiling my list for the library! Any suggestions?
* Hang out with more people than I ever thought humanly possible!
* Watch so much TV it is disgusting! (Sorry Kyle!)
* Go wander around Target just for fun
* Get in the holiday spirit!
* Make the Christmas mixes I've been wanting to make
* Bake a TON of goodies
* String up Christmas lights in my room
* Have lots of Holiday Movie Nights
* Spend days in my pajamas
* And just live slow...unrushed...savoring every moment.
I got a feelin...that today's gonna be a good day...that today's gonna be a good good day! (And tomorrow and the next day and the next day...)

Bring on the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment