Sunday, November 7, 2010

What's been goin on...

Sorry to all my loyal bloggees...i have fallen behind!! I wanted to take a minute and just catch you up on "What's been goin on" lately...so here are a few of the highlights!!!

It's certainly been a FULL fall! Abundant, rich, and full of life and laughter! Complete with...
-A first annual "Harvest Party" at the Neely's (one of my favorite families in the world!) that consisted of good friends, hot dogs, candy corn mix, smores, a back yard fire, and great friends. (Picture below) I hope this tradition continues!


- Bill Haslam winning the governor's race. I know no more upstanding man and no more respectable family than the Haslam's. I have known them for the past 8 years (since little Leigh was the first girl I met--and hugged!--at the Webb School! ha!) and I would consider them my second family. There is no one I would trust more to lead my state. I am thankful for GOOD people who are willing to serve us in public office!

-And a whole lot of small life giving things: meals with dear friends, going back to leadership for the first time since I've gone off staff, going back to club for the first time as well, my small group, football saturdays, new soup recipes!, celebrating birthdays, Halloween, and a few hours of studying mixed in there! =) I am grateful. So so very grateful.

And finally...introducing my new friends! These are the girls that get me through long days, exhausting tests, overwhelming study guides, and hours and hours of studying. I came into school hoping to find a friend or 2 like me, I feel so lucky to have found a whole group of them who I seriously LOVE spending time with. They're awesome! Here we are right before thanksgiving...we had a potluck dinner of all our favorite fall foods complete with soup, cornbread, and delicious pumpkin desserts! Then we carved pumpkins!

These are 2 of my very favs: Jamie and Jen. We were scoopin out the guts like crrazy. Thats totally the best part!

And here's the whole group! From left to right: Kelsey, me, Jamie, Jen, Stephanie, Chelsey, Talley (Amanda completes our circle of 8 but was out of town. I'll have to do a personal head shot of her sometime!)

Thanks for reading... Here's to the fall!




No comments:

Post a Comment